SQuAT for the phone , Please port SQuAT to the Windows phone! in SQuAT - Alternity Character Tool
layhoma Aug 2 2011, 22:48 Group: Heroes, Level 4 Quote Post
Or if not SQuAT, then some other character generator / recorder for Alternity. I would do it myself if I knew how.
TheApologist Aug 2 2011, 23:20 Group: Heroes, Alien Artifact Psycho, Maker of Strange Mutants Quote Post
why the windows phone specifically? Wouldn't it be better to create a port to the most used phone by Anet members?

I'm learning java coding, but I'm not sure how useful that would be to phone porting.
ja Aug 3 2011, 06:25 Group: Heroes, Bakugan wannabe Quote Post
Not going to happen. RJ is not working on squat development anymore. You could ask gregorytechsoft though. He was developing new alternity character generator. Check the general section of the forum.
Studio Radd Apr 7 2013, 19:44 Group: Heroes, Level 2 Quote Post
Author (layhoma @ Aug 2 2011, 22:48)
Or if not SQuAT, then some other character generator / recorder for Alternity. I would do it myself if I knew how.

Wouldn't that be awesome! But as that isn't going to happen, I can at least use SQuAT on my Surface Pro.

Of course, if there was a character generator that was done via a web page then it would work on a lot more mobile options.
Redjack Jan 30 2014, 00:53 Group: Heroes, Master of SQuAT Quote Post
SQuAT was/is a labor of love. The complete recode (even with some code reuse) to convert to another platform is pretty much time prohibitive. I spent six months (every spare minute) getting SQuAT where it is now. Each person who has followed behind thinking to create a similiar project now understands the truly monstrous task it is to undertake such a development project.

Hero Labs does it for a living and still has a horrid time getting it right (and on several fronts they just miss despite a level effort).

Reply to this topic Start new topic Start Poll

Topic Options

AlternityRPG.Net
Help Search