Invalid Email addresses and new group , if you are in it, you need to fix it in Help, Errors & Suggestions
TerroX Nov 13 2003, 12:24 Group: A.Net Staff, Admin of Doom Quote Post
If your email address is invalid or full or rejecting emails then you will be put into the "INVALID EMAIL" member group, as a member of this group you can not post - but you can still fix your own email address in the control pane!!.

If you do not want this forum sending emails out to you about topic reply notices or any of its other normal functions then please alter your settings in the CONTROL PANEL.

Thanks.
Guardian Jul 21 2005, 21:59 Group: Heroes, WarHulk AI Quote Post
Hey Terrox:

Random question for you-How long does someone sit in the BAD E-MAIL group before they just get deleted from the rosters? There's one or two in there that I think might be dubs.

Just curious.

Guardian
TerroX Jul 22 2005, 01:28 Group: A.Net Staff, Admin of Doom Quote Post
They don't get deleted. There are dupes yes.
Guardian Jul 22 2005, 01:35 Group: Heroes, WarHulk AI Quote Post
That's what I thought. Thanks for the quick response to an idle thought.

Guardian
beavis456 Jun 29 2006, 13:34 Group: Heroes, Lord and Master Quote Post
I have been trying to change my e-mail adress, but when I go the screen and folloe the procedures.....I type in the 6 number code, but it keeps telling me the numbers don't match....a little help please!!!

Thankyou
TerroX Jun 29 2006, 21:53 Group: A.Net Staff, Admin of Doom Quote Post
either the image is cached or the 1 looks like a 7.
beavis456 Jun 29 2006, 23:26 Group: Heroes, Lord and Master Quote Post
I have tried several times....there is a note saying if the numbers are broken up.....contact an administrator.....
beavis456 Jul 3 2006, 19:10 Group: Heroes, Lord and Master Quote Post
I still can't change my e-mail address....a little help???
Guardian Jun 7 2010, 07:29 Group: Heroes, WarHulk AI Quote Post
I had an odd thought regarding this. After the hacker attack, we had to reregister, based on data e-mailed to us. How many bad addys were found during that whole schlemiel?

Also, I think half our members are in the Bad E-Mail group. Clearly, we need to work on recruiting people who don't always change their addys.
TerroX Jun 9 2010, 05:33 Group: A.Net Staff, Admin of Doom Quote Post
Messsage me what email address you want it changed to and I will do it manually.

I will eventually assign random passwords to everyone who hasn't fixed their passwords up and I will have them all emailed out to the account owners. But it requires some time to set up.
Pages: (2) [1] 2 

Reply to this topic Start new topic Start Poll

Topic Options

AlternityRPG.Net
Help Search