Forum Rules Forum rules and Optional Alternity rules. MUST READ
The Loved-Up, Happy Thread in General Zone
Myridian Jan 24 2019, 00:17 Group: Heroes, Level 20 Quote Post
Excellent! Network + is a good cert to have, once you get a foot in the door I hope it takes you places!
derek_holland Jan 24 2019, 14:05 Group: Heroes, Master of Mutant Creation Quote Post
Yay. Good for you, Jon!
derek_holland Jan 29 2019, 14:49 Group: Heroes, Master of Mutant Creation Quote Post
For the last couple years Dad has put out some trail cams in the backyard to see what comes in from the woods. Most of the results are expected- deer, possum, crow, cat, fox, raccoon and skunk. The recent oddball is a fox and a skunk that seem to hang out with each other. Almost all the pictures with one has the other as well.

And unusual pairing to say the least. Hope they make it through the upcoming frigid weather.
Starbrat Feb 19 2019, 12:39 Group: Grid Cop, Moderator AI Quote Post
Is this how Solby the Funk came about?
derek_holland Feb 20 2019, 14:01 Group: Heroes, Master of Mutant Creation Quote Post
Wow, a drive by Mark!
Guardian Feb 21 2019, 02:52 Group: Heroes, WarHulk AI Quote Post
Hallelujah brothers, I am here to comfort the sinner and return the stray land to the poor!

More importantly, it's only four weeks until the start of Spring!!
Guardian Mar 6 2019, 04:15 Group: Heroes, WarHulk AI Quote Post
It was 16 and sunny today. You know what that means.

MELT DAY!

Oh, and the local Uni won the Conference Championship for the second year in a row.
Guardian Mar 13 2019, 04:16 Group: Heroes, WarHulk AI Quote Post
You see in my last where I call 16 good? You can imagine my reaction to 41.

Oh, and my alma mater is sending one team to the NIT and one to the NCAA tournament.
Pages: (51) « First ... 49 50 [51] 

Reply to this topic Start new topic Start Poll

Topic Options

AlternityRPG.Net
Help Search