Forum Rules Forum rules and Optional Alternity rules. MUST READ
The Loved-Up, Happy Thread in General Zone
Starbrat Oct 31 2010, 11:02 Group: Grid Cop, Moderator AI Quote Post
We have threads to argue, threads to rant, and threads to discuss. We even have one for a nice bit of good old bragging.

Now, I present to you all a thread for sharing good, snuggly, happy sort of stuff. Did something nice happen today? Did you read something cool in the local paper? Tell us all.

I find that life is made up of little things. Little things are often overlooked, but their influence is far more profound than they are usually credited for. Today I have tasted my first of this year's crop of Cox's apples. They are by far my favourite variety, and the flavour is redolent of nearly four decades of Autumnal memories. A bite through the aromatic skin into the succulent, crunchy flesh evokes scores of misty mornings, crystal-clear Autumn nights, long walks in gilded woods and the scent of old woodsmoke hanging rich and acrid in a still November morning's air.

In fact you know what? I think I'm going to do a stew today. With plenty of parsnips! There's another scent to revel in.

TheApologist Oct 31 2010, 13:19 Group: Heroes, Alien Artifact Psycho, Maker of Strange Mutants Quote Post
I got 8th place in the speech and debate tournament at San Antonio. That means that I'm 1/2 towards getting to the national tournament.
EnigmaOfOne32 Oct 31 2010, 14:43 Group: Heroes, GMin' Old Testament Style Quote Post
Yay!

I finally got a job on Thursday. I know it's old news, but still. I haven't been called in sub at all this year, and this is the first time. So I at least made 75 dollars (before taxes) this month, which isn't bad (figure that's... about 20 dollars a week after taxes).

I'm living a high life smile.gif
TheApologist Oct 31 2010, 15:29 Group: Heroes, Alien Artifact Psycho, Maker of Strange Mutants Quote Post
Author (EnigmaOfOne32 @ Oct 31 2010, 09:43)
I'm living a high life smile.gif

Drugs?

Just Kidding.
EnigmaOfOne32 Oct 31 2010, 15:31 Group: Heroes, GMin' Old Testament Style Quote Post
Peace pipe?
ja Nov 1 2010, 11:45 Group: Heroes, Bakugan wannabe Quote Post
I saw this thread today and it made me happy.
Finally a non depressive topic in GT.
Vladimir Nov 1 2010, 12:02 Group: Heroes, Mmmm! T'sa taste like chicken! Quote Post
Last week I found a brand new article put out by the National Academies Press that gave me awesome ideas for my dissertation. I could not believe the perfect timing. I am so happy I could shout......and then my boys messed up last night in football....different thread ;-(
TheApologist Nov 1 2010, 12:53 Group: Heroes, Alien Artifact Psycho, Maker of Strange Mutants Quote Post
I'm glad I'm still young enough to get loot at halloween.
ja Nov 1 2010, 13:14 Group: Heroes, Bakugan wannabe Quote Post
hatchling tongue.gif happy.gif
blacksunrunner Nov 1 2010, 16:07 Group: Heroes, Master of the Puniverse Quote Post
I'm auditioning a new singer for my band, hopefully next week.
Pages: (51) [1] 2 3 ... Last »

Reply to this topic Start new topic Start Poll

Topic Options

AlternityRPG.Net
Help Search