Icky, slimey, gooey technology - biotech in Gamemasters Corner, Adventures & Plots
derek_holland Feb 4 2019, 17:55 Group: Heroes, Master of Mutant Creation Quote Post
A variant of the Abductee flaw from Dark Matter turns the character into a renewable resource for the aliens (or whoever made the abduction). In addition to its normal penalties, the flaw has the character grow an organ that must be harvested annually. If it isn't, the character will lose half their wound and mortal points until it is. They simply become much more fragile as rupturing the organ will cause death that much sooner.
derek_holland Feb 6 2019, 14:16 Group: Heroes, Master of Mutant Creation Quote Post
http://www.remixesandrevelations.com/2019/...me-wizards.html

There is a spell in this post, Seed, that is some pretty awesome biotech.
uncle_jimbo Feb 6 2019, 20:32 Group: Grid Cop, 5éme Corbin Quote Post
Author (derek_holland @ Feb 5 2019, 04:55)
A variant of the Abductee flaw from Dark Matter turns the character into a renewable resource for the aliens (or whoever made the abduction). In addition to its normal penalties, the flaw has the character grow an organ that must be harvested annually. If it isn't, the character will lose half their wound and mortal points until it is. They simply become much more fragile as rupturing the organ will cause death that much sooner.

Is this from The Creedmoor Hotel? Though quite possibly the being described there comes from older stories.
derek_holland Feb 7 2019, 14:58 Group: Heroes, Master of Mutant Creation Quote Post
Nope it was from thinking about what you wrote in the very early stages of this thread. If biotech can transform people, can it be used to turn them into a form of agriculture? One that is a bit more realistic than the flesh gardening spell I mentioned before.
derek_holland Feb 12 2019, 13:08 Group: Heroes, Master of Mutant Creation Quote Post
http://nautil.us/blog/new-evidence-for-the...etry-of-thought

How the brain functions for motion cognition. Mind blowing stuff is understating it.

I waffled on where to post this but has it has to do with brain architecture, something biotech can modify or screw up, so I am putting it here.
Pages: (103) « First ... 101 102 [103] 

Reply to this topic Start new topic Start Poll

Topic Options

AlternityRPG.Net
Help Search