Installation and Execution Issues , New Release Notes & Troubleshooting
in SQuAT - Alternity Character Tool
Jan 31 2006, 04:32 Group: Heroes, Master of SQuAT
This topic is for issues with the installation or execution of SQuAT. If you can't get it to run or can't get it to run correctly on your PC.
Jan 31 2006, 13:56 Group: Heroes, Master of SQuAT
SQuAT is a Windoze only program. At this time there are no plans to port to Mac, KDE, Gnome or [insert other OS here]. Sorry...
SQuAT is currently developed at 1024x768 using system standard fonts and colors. If you experience an issue with this I am willing to look into a possible work around or solution that will not invalidate its target operating environment. I am also definitely willing to take suggestions on how to adapt the flexibility of the application. Time and resource constraints will most likely affect whether or not I am able to include them in a release.
Feb 1 2006, 04:21 Group: Heroes, Master of SQuAT
1) Fix XML formatting on the equipment items.
2) Species now support modified movement attributes:
- -) MOVEMULT1: Compare Truncate((STR + DEX) * VALUE) to chart.
- -) MOVEMULT2: Multiply movement number * VALUE
- -) MOVESDC: [true, FALSE] If "True" => STR + DEX + CON (default=STR + DEX)
- -) MOVECALC: [true, FALSE] If "True" => Calculate move values when score > 32.
3) When clicking on Fraal, then Mindwalker: Free telepathy is removed.
Â Â Â Â That has been corrected.
This post has been edited by Redjack on Feb 1 2006, 04:23
Feb 1 2006, 13:12 Group: Heroes, Soldier for Christ
Very nice *drool*...
Must download again...
Feb 5 2006, 22:08 Group: Heroes, Evil GM
I have a screenshot for you to look at. What email should I send it to?
Feb 5 2006, 23:47 Group: Heroes, Master of SQuAT
Please send any screen shots as attachments to:
Â Â Â Â firstname.lastname@example.org
Please use the subject "SQuAT Troubleshooting" and insure that you provide a brief decription of the issue in the email
Feb 6 2006, 02:51 Group: Heroes, Master of SQuAT
v0.6.0 Released Today!!
1) HTML Export: Change "Paint Untrained Skills" to "Paint Zero Level Skills"
2) HTML Export: Modified to use data\character.css for styles.
3) Main Page: Last Resort Points removed.
4) "Campaign" page added
- -) Ability to manage character wealth added.
- -) Ability to manage Last Resort Points
5) Menu option "Functions" added
- -) Generate starting wealth created: Supports Starting funds or cash on hand
- -) Assign Starting Last Resort Points
6) Menu Option "House Rules" added.
- -) Currently only the type "None" is supported (Will be further enabled in future point releases)
Feb 6 2006, 16:42 Group: Heroes, Master of SQuAT
I forgot to enable the last piece of support of support for Filthy Rich/Dirt Poor in the "Generate Starting Wealth" function code.
It is already tested and working in the code for the next point release which I expect to post next week-end (with a few other changes tweaks I am looking at).
Feb 6 2006, 18:29 Group: Heroes, Evil GM
Did you get that screenshot, Redjack? I really want to use SQuAT but I can't view the whole program!