Complete Perks & Flaws? Mutations? , Anyone got a running list? in Rules & Errata
SanChristo Apr 10 2019, 16:04 Group: Heroes, Level 12 Quote Post
I've seen various compilations of Perks and Flaws scattered about the net, and some mutations as well. Anyone have a compiled list of all of them?

Uncle Jimbo, your Conspiracy X stuff is pretty sweet.
uncle_jimbo Apr 10 2019, 20:26 Group: Grid Cop, 5éme Corbin Quote Post
Thanks! Some of it should be more widely applicable.

I've done some in categories, which might or might not work with each other, and some individual suggestions.
SanChristo Apr 10 2019, 20:47 Group: Heroes, Level 12 Quote Post
Do you have a full list somewhere?
uncle_jimbo Apr 11 2019, 02:24 Group: Grid Cop, 5éme Corbin Quote Post
I'm sure I haven't, but should have individual copies of what I've done.

There will be other character options around that use different or non-standard parts of the rules, thinking of my Human Diversity resource, which is technically a species ability.

edit: Spaceships have Perks and Flaws too...

I think the majority I've done are in Cross Profession Perks, Paranoids and Hard-Boiled, but there are probably more around - I'm not sure I would have remembered Conspiracy X.

This post has been edited by uncle_jimbo on Apr 11 2019, 09:21
SanChristo Apr 11 2019, 11:35 Group: Heroes, Level 12 Quote Post
I think I'm being unclear, Jimbo.

At some point, someone compiled a list of skills, perks, and flaws here. It includes Super FX and Mindwalker stuff. Does anyone have an even more thorough list of perks and flaws?
Myridian Apr 11 2019, 11:52 Group: Heroes, Level 20 Quote Post
That would be my list, it only has official stuff in it. I haven't added any fan created material. Honestly there''s a lot and I haven't taken the time to comb through the material here
SanChristo Apr 11 2019, 12:32 Group: Heroes, Level 12 Quote Post
Author (Myridian @ Apr 11 2019, 11:52)
That would be my list, it only has official stuff in it. I haven't added any fan created material. Honestly there''s a lot and I haven't taken the time to comb through the material here

Oh sweet, Myridian. Then I get to say thanks. Thanks! It's mighty helpful.

Reply to this topic Start new topic Start Poll

Topic Options

AlternityRPG.Net
Help Search