Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll
> Dzurlon
Quote Post
uncle_jimbo, Group: Grid Cop, 5éme Corbin submitted 63 Resources has rated 119 resources, submitted 0 artworks and is involved with 3 projects.

The Alternity Adventure Game describes an intelligent but potentially unfriendly External alien species in general terms. "Some believe that the dzurlon and Serin-Ru are allies" and this box set, along with The Future's Edge, establish that there are Serin-Ru in the Verge, so the dzurlon might be somewhere nearby. I've speculated further about dzurlon elders. From these limited beginnings, I might suggest:
  • a region of space, the Dzurlon Presence, where humans have encountered them occasionally and scattered about in ships, contacts in unaligned ports and even some outposts, though it's far from clear what direction their homeworlds may lie or even if they inhabit normal space,
  • a past Dzurlon Incursion, taking advantage of the Second Galactic War to enter formerly-claimed space in an ambiguous but distinctly worrying manner.
With an unfortunately even worse, and also upside down map:
user posted image

This post has been edited by uncle_jimbo on Nov 18 2018, 07:05
offline PM Email Poster Users Website
Quote Post
uncle_jimbo, Group: Grid Cop, 5éme Corbin submitted 63 Resources has rated 119 resources, submitted 0 artworks and is involved with 3 projects.

Author (uncle_jimbo @ Nov 18 2018, 17:44)
With an unfortunately even worse, and also upside down map:

It's not very representative of the stellar nations (or the direction of the Orion Frontier - that's really a long way out), but probably adequate for the level of certainty of my current ideas, or even the Stellar Ring's level of certainty of dzurlon spread and influence. They'll contact the Orlamu as well, further trailing. My Concord Taurus map, or scribble, might need a significant review though.

This post has been edited by uncle_jimbo on Nov 18 2018, 09:43
offline PM Email Poster Users Website
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
« Next Oldest | Star*Drive | Next Newest »

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll