New Player , Looking for a game in Online Game requests and announcements
Ghaelin Aug 4 2018, 05:38 Group: Heroes, Level 1 Quote Post
I am an experienced player looking for a game to play. I have a lot of role-playing experience, but I have not played in a while. Not overly picky on which Alternity setting, although I am interested in running a fantasy setting in Alternity.
uncle_jimbo Aug 4 2018, 06:38 Group: Grid Cop, 5éme Corbin Quote Post
Good to hear there's some interest. If anyone's actively planning to run online I'm sure they'll respond one way or another.
RobJN Oct 22 2018, 17:53 Group: Heroes, Xenoform Quote Post
Wow. Missed this one. Well, better late than never, I suppose.

I'm running a science-fantasy play by post on another forum, powered by Alternity. It's mostly story-driven, with mechanics mostly in the background, based in the futuristic pre-blew-itself-up days of Blackmoor.

Feel free to PM me if you'd like more details
Uncle_Jesse02 Feb 23 2019, 03:19 Group: Heroes, Level 1 Quote Post
Hello,

There's not a lot of activity on this forum, but we are two sessions into a Dark Matter campaign on Roll20. One of the players has decided that he doesn't like the system and at the end of our next game is going to retire. There is space for more players to join the game. If anyone is interested there is a beginnings of details on Obsidian Portal. I put the link to the game page below, so if someone is interested please let us know!

https://darkmatteralternity.obsidianportal.com/

Reply to this topic Start new topic Start Poll

Topic Options

AlternityRPG.Net
Help Search