Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll
> Over the Edge, The fringe of sanity
Quote Post
uncle_jimbo, Group: Grid Cop, 5éme Corbin submitted 63 Resources has rated 119 resources, submitted 0 artworks and is involved with 3 projects.

The new edition's running on Kickstarter and I'm reading back over a number of supplements I've picked up now and then. By its nature, a lot should be able to drop in to a campaign. edit: The scenarios in Forgotten Lives seem pretty flexible.

This post has been edited by uncle_jimbo on Aug 4 2018, 07:25
offline PM Email Poster Users Website
Quote Post
uncle_jimbo, Group: Grid Cop, 5éme Corbin submitted 63 Resources has rated 119 resources, submitted 0 artworks and is involved with 3 projects.

Now there's a preview available.
Quote Post

Here's a name I've seen quite a bit lately:

Sad Mary's
Quote Post

The Retro Pack has come through and given me plenty to work with. An adventure in Weather the Cuckoo Likes is zany enough to remind me of something I've had sitting around for a long time (working title, The Crystal Sea) and goes further into subjects that the campaign sourcebook mentions, but doesn't address in detail, such as ascended personalities and apocalyptic events.

This post has been edited by uncle_jimbo on Sep 15 2018, 21:57
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
« Next Oldest | Dark•Matter | Next Newest »

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll