Stopped by and... in Help, Errors & Suggestions
MorituriMax Jul 4 2017, 15:50 Group: Validating, Level 14 Quote Post
Oh My God. This is the most horrible imitation of a website I have ever seen in 15 years... Tried to upload a spaceship I did and got a whole raft of php errors. That's aside from the fact that the main "panel grid" layout is an absolute abomination. You can hardly figure ouit what the *u** you're looking at, you can't view more than one category of art at a time...

If Wired thought they had come up with the most unusable web page format on the internet when they started, you guys topped it. I have absolutely no desire to ever view this site again in it's current state....

Just.. awful.
derek_holland Jul 4 2017, 18:40 Group: Heroes, Master of Mutant Creation Quote Post
Sheesh, at least you could have done is explain what errors to help Terrox fix them.
uncle_jimbo Jul 4 2017, 22:19 Group: Grid Cop, 5éme Corbin Quote Post
I've just uploaded a new resource and an update, but didn't have this experience. It's not good to see pages of errors, but it suggests that something went wrong.
TerroX Jul 9 2017, 21:28 Group: A.Net Staff, Admin of Doom Quote Post
Uploading art is fixed. I only tested it on Projects thinking that was the most testing case.

Art was never viewed more than one category at a time.

I like the layout because it works on any screen size and isn't the same as all the usual stuff. Maybe I will add a special layout for those people who seem to have a violent reaction against things they are not used to.
uncle_jimbo Jul 13 2017, 21:51 Group: Grid Cop, 5éme Corbin Quote Post
Very recently (after 3rd July, I believe), I'm not getting menus on the main site in Firefox/Windows 10, though they appear and work in MS Edge. I can see how that would limit the use of the site.

This post has been edited by uncle_jimbo on Jul 13 2017, 21:52
uncle_jimbo Jul 14 2017, 10:19 Group: Grid Cop, 5éme Corbin Quote Post
OK, got it back now after reloading the page.

Reply to this topic Start new topic Start Poll

Topic Options

AlternityRPG.Net
Help Search