Anyone around for a more "fast-paced" game? in Online Game requests and announcements
Kleczak Jan 11 2015, 19:34 Group: Heroes, Emperor of Hate Quote Post
Hello!

I'm interested to see if there are enough people out there who are interested in participating in a game at a (relatively) faster pace. Players would have to post a minimum of four times per week*. Is anyone out there ready, willing, and excited to do so? If not, there's no reason for me to take more time fleshing out any session ideas. smile.gif

Thanks!

* within reason/common sense, e.g., if one person hasn't posted for a full week and you're waiting on him, obviously not your fault. Also barring obvious things like holidays, deaths in the family, etc.

This post has been edited by Kleczak on Jan 11 2015, 19:37
Scratch Jan 11 2015, 19:55 Group: Heroes, Beyond Level 20 Quote Post
I think I'd be in, my good man. Though it depends entirely on what type of game we're talking about here.
Kleczak Jan 11 2015, 20:03 Group: Heroes, Emperor of Hate Quote Post
Of course. Not asking people to sign up for some random thing they know nothing about, haha. Just gauging whether or not to put any effort into fully fleshing out a concept, based on a prospective player base. smile.gif
Guardian Jan 11 2015, 23:30 Group: Heroes, WarHulk AI Quote Post
Really depends on the game, but I am here every day pretty much.
TerroX Jan 12 2015, 08:40 Group: A.Net Staff, Admin of Doom Quote Post
I'll join as long as the game will end in a few months, I don't want to commit to an unending thing.
Kleczak Jan 14 2015, 20:06 Group: Heroes, Emperor of Hate Quote Post
Thanks for your guys' responses and interest! Unfortunately, though, it seems pretty clear that there's not a player base to support that kind of game.
Scratch Jan 14 2015, 20:41 Group: Heroes, Beyond Level 20 Quote Post
Boo this man! BOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
TerroX Jan 14 2015, 21:47 Group: A.Net Staff, Admin of Doom Quote Post
There was also Runeorb assumedly. https://www.alternityrpg.net/onlinegaming_users.php
Niko_Kaze Jan 18 2015, 21:02 Group: Heroes, Level 12 Quote Post
Um... I realize you said you don't think there is enough interest but I would still like to register my interest.
blacksunrunner Jan 18 2015, 23:07 Group: Heroes, Master of the Puniverse Quote Post
...and mine! Is that enough? biggrin.gif
Pages: (2) [1] 2 

Reply to this topic Start new topic Start Poll

Topic Options

AlternityRPG.Net
Help Search