Looking for game , Now that I am back. in Online Game requests and announcements
Paladin Dec 31 2014, 01:15 Group: Heroes, Leader of S.O.A.R. (Saviors Of All Realms) Quote Post
Hey gang, I know I've been gone a LONG time. Yea, I've missed you all too.

What I really miss is Alternity. So yea, I am looking for a game or two. Anyone need a player or have any ideas they want to run?
Paladin Jan 6 2015, 19:35 Group: Heroes, Leader of S.O.A.R. (Saviors Of All Realms) Quote Post
Huh. Guess people arn't as excited to see me as I thought they'd be. Nvm then.
dblade Jan 7 2015, 00:22 Group: Heroes, Sancrotari Fanboy Quote Post
Hey Paladin. There is always room in Blood of Gods if you are interested.
Guardian Jan 7 2015, 01:49 Group: Heroes, WarHulk AI Quote Post
The only games going here are mine (which is winding down), Mal's (not sure what happened to your character) and Daryl's. I doubt anyone else is going to start one any time soon (if ever).
Paladin Jan 7 2015, 02:03 Group: Heroes, Leader of S.O.A.R. (Saviors Of All Realms) Quote Post
I also have no idea whats happened to my character in my long absence. I guess we could talk to BSR.
TerroX Jan 7 2015, 09:32 Group: A.Net Staff, Admin of Doom Quote Post
There's also this for finding gamers - https://plus.google.com/communities/103552647932825290085
blacksunrunner Jan 8 2015, 14:02 Group: Heroes, Master of the Puniverse Quote Post
You can join in the mayhem at Waking Angels provided you become one of the twins. PM me if you're interested wub.gif
JSM3050 Jan 8 2015, 18:38 Group: Heroes, Beyond Level 20 Quote Post
Author (Guardian @ Jan 6 2015, 17:49)
The only games going here are mine (which is winding down), Mal's (not sure what happened to your character) and Daryl's. I doubt anyone else is going to start one any time soon (if ever).

Well, if we're really working on a second edition of Alternity, we're going to need to playtest it before turning it loose. That sounds like one game right there. And if we're working on re-tooling aspects of both the modern and the future systems (I can't see much cybertech in a PL 5 game), we might need several games.

This post has been edited by JSM3050 on Jan 8 2015, 18:39

Reply to this topic Start new topic Start Poll

Topic Options

AlternityRPG.Net
Help Search