Forum Rules Forum rules and Optional Alternity rules. MUST READ
Classic D&D PDFs are back in General Zone
derek_holland Nov 6 2018, 19:07 Group: Heroes, Master of Mutant Creation Quote Post
And now the AD&D 2e core books- PH, DMG and MM have been released in POD format. Which is odd as the 1e core (plus UA) and Rules Cyclopedia have soft and hard options.

Still, a big win for 2e fans.
JSM3050 Nov 7 2018, 03:17 Group: Heroes, Beyond Level 20 Quote Post
I wish all the books had "premium color, hardcover" for an option. I've seen the quality of DTRPG POD products and it's worth it to me.
derek_holland Nov 7 2018, 15:27 Group: Heroes, Master of Mutant Creation Quote Post
As long as it isn't the only option, I agree. Some of those premium prices are amazing (and not in a good way). I would love to get Rogue Genius's monster designer book but not for 70 bucks. I can get 4-8 great OSR products for that much.
derek_holland Dec 9 2018, 20:06 Group: Heroes, Master of Mutant Creation Quote Post
Recently they have been releasing the early issues of Polyhedron in pdf format only. In fact it sounds like no PODs for a while, apparently they go through their entire scanned book pile and need some time to do some more.

But still, Polys are cool.
derek_holland Jan 11 2019, 19:52 Group: Heroes, Master of Mutant Creation Quote Post
https://www.rpgnow.com/browse/pub/3101/Pace...es--Simulations

Pacesetter just released quite a few AD&D/OSRIC adventures that apparently they published for conventions over the last few years.
Pages: (4) « First ... 2 3 [4] 

Reply to this topic Start new topic Start Poll

Topic Options

AlternityRPG.Net
Help Search