Forum Rules Forum rules and Optional Alternity rules. MUST READ
  Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll
> Alternity-Wikipedia
Quote Post
Lazarus, Group: Heroes, Amazing Hero submitted 0 Resources has rated 1 resources, submitted 0 artworks and is involved with 0 projects.

FYI,

Alternity-Wikipedia entry
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alternity

offline PM Email Poster
Quote Post
Guardian, Group: Heroes, WarHulk AI submitted 2 Resources has rated 11 resources, submitted 0 artworks and is involved with 0 projects.

Cool. They even included a link to here.

Guardian
offline PM Email Poster
Quote Post
JSM3050, Group: Heroes, Beyond Level 20 submitted 1 Resources has rated 1 resources, submitted 0 artworks and is involved with 3 projects.

Yeah, I noticed that too and pointed it out here. I thought it was funny.
offline PM Email Poster Users Website
Quote Post
Delthos, Group: Heroes, 38th Level IT Drone submitted 0 Resources has rated 8 resources, submitted 0 artworks and is involved with 0 projects.

Well they had a link for Dark*Matter and it wasn't populated. I couldn't stand for that so I went out and did the work for it. Although some damn admin didn't like what I put up at first and changed it. So now the link is to Dark Matter instead of Dark*Matter. I think he changed it because he did an Amazon search for it and it didn't have the * there! His modifaction note said that it didn't have it in the title of the original book!
offline PM Email Poster Yahoo
Quote Post
TerroX, Group: A.Net Staff, Admin of Doom submitted 53 Resources has rated 93 resources, submitted 2 artworks and is involved with 4 projects.

well, try alt-0149 to create this •

Quote Post
JSM3050, Group: Heroes, Beyond Level 20 submitted 1 Resources has rated 1 resources, submitted 0 artworks and is involved with 3 projects.

QUOTE (Delthos @ Oct 7 2005, 12:00)
His modifaction note said that it didn't have it in the title of the original book!

So he's admitting that he's telling an expert on the subject that the expert is wrong?
Quote Post
Delthos, Group: Heroes, 38th Level IT Drone submitted 0 Resources has rated 8 resources, submitted 0 artworks and is involved with 0 projects.

Yep, that's pretty much what he says. Here's his quote, "Just to say that the title appears to be "Dark Matter" not "Dark*Matter". The star does not appear in official book or game listings, though it is included on a few fan sites. DJ Clayworth 13:49, 7 October 2005 (UTC)"

Oh well, the data is out there now!
offline PM Email Poster Yahoo
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
« Next Oldest | General Zone | Next Newest »

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll