Forum Rules Forum rules and Optional Alternity rules. MUST READ
  Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll
> Alternity In An Encyclopedia
Quote Post
JSM3050, Group: Heroes, Beyond Level 20 submitted 1 Resources has rated 1 resources, submitted 0 artworks and is involved with 3 projects.

I don't think that article is long enough. How about the rest of you? alienwink.gif

Alternity Article
offline PM Email Poster Users Website
Quote Post
Kzinwarrior, Group: Ascended, We miss you ST submitted 10 Resources has rated 30 resources, submitted 6 artworks and is involved with 2 projects.

The link to here, at the end of the article, should help.

Kzin.

offline PM Email Poster Users Website Yahoo
Quote Post
derek_holland, Group: Heroes, Master of Mutant Creation submitted 0 Resources has rated 10 resources, submitted 0 artworks and is involved with 0 projects.

The nice thing about Wiki is that anyone can edit it.

So my suggestion is that we get Neil to do his magic and give a more indepth look at Alt. alienwink.gif
Quote Post
Starbrat, Group: Grid Cop, Moderator AI submitted 7 Resources has rated 37 resources, submitted 0 artworks and is involved with 1 projects.

Mind you, that's also a bad thing about Wikipedia. The ability for anyone to edit an entry means that it can easily degenerate into a collection of viewpoints, "common knowledge" and "blatantly obvious" factoids, rather than properly-reviewed facts.

Of course, some commercially available encyclopedias are little better.
offline PM Email Poster Users Website ICQ Yahoo
Quote Post
bri_aitsya, Group: Heroes, Master of the Dread Tome submitted 9 Resources has rated 44 resources, submitted 0 artworks and is involved with 3 projects.

...At least it let me fix the S*D entry to include the gravest of omissions: the neglecting of mentioning TS.net!!! blink.gif
offline PM Email Poster Users Website Yahoo
Quote Post
Starbrat, Group: Grid Cop, Moderator AI submitted 7 Resources has rated 37 resources, submitted 0 artworks and is involved with 1 projects.

I concede the point, Sir.
offline PM Email Poster Users Website ICQ Yahoo
Quote Post
Spicer, Group: Grid Cop, Researcher for the College of Justice Ethics submitted 12 Resources has rated 2 resources, submitted 0 artworks and is involved with 2 projects.

...my suggestion is that we get Neil to do his magic and give a more indepth look at Alt...

It certainly doesn't need my longwinded explanation in the mix. Also, for an encyclopedia entry, it already has all the relevant information you'd expect. It's kind of nice to see that someone took the time to put that out there, too.

My two-cents,
--Neil
offline PM Email Poster AOL
Quote Post
Priest, Group: Heroes, Thread Killer submitted 3 Resources has rated 7 resources, submitted 0 artworks and is involved with 3 projects.

"Small but devoted fanbase ..."

They left out fanatical.
offline PM Email Poster Users Website MSN
Quote Post
Jraacks, Group: Heroes, Amazing Hero submitted 0 Resources has rated 0 resources, submitted 0 artworks and is involved with 0 projects.

The quote displayed as I came to the site was about fanaticism being a being a sign of repressed doubt. blink.gif
offline PM Email Poster AOL Yahoo
Quote Post
Stardiver, Group: Heroes, Defunct A.I.-assisted six-legged Mutant Moose submitted 2 Resources has rated 5 resources, submitted 9 artworks and is involved with 0 projects.

Im surprised Alternity showed up in that encyclopedia, they even have one for Star Drive. happy.gif
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
« Next Oldest | General Zone | Next Newest »

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll